- "Okay. Here it goes. Cargo shuttle SW-0608 requesting a landing pad."
- ―Bodhi Rook
SW-0608 was a Zeta-class Heavy Cargo Shuttle used by Rogue One. Initially assigned to the Eadu Flight Station, it was stolen by Bodhi Rook, and destroyed by a shoretrooper grenade during the Battle of Scarif.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The significance of the designation SW-0608 was confirmed by Rogue One's screenwriter Chris Weitz when asked the question on Twitter. "SW" are the initials of the Weitz's son Sebastian Weitz, whose birthday is the 8th June.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First identified as SW-0608)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One Adaptation 4
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
- Rogue One Adaptation 6
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 49 (Helmets: Shoretrooper; Highlights of the Saga: Battle on the Beach)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- "The Heroes of Rogue One" – Star Wars Encyclopedia