The Saak'ak was a modified Lucrehulk-class LH-3210 cargo freighter and the flagship of the Trade Federation during the Invasion of Naboo. Captained by Daultay Dofine, it orbited the planet Naboo throughout the invasion. After the occupation was complete, it left the system while its commanders were transferred to the Droid Control Ship Vuutun Palaa.
During the blockade of Naboo, the Saak'ak was visited by two Jedi Knights named Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, ambassadors representing the Galactic Republic's Supreme Chancellor. Darth Sidious ordered the Jedi's death, and Viceroy Nute Gunray looked to carry this order out using poison gas and a number of battle droids. The Jedi escaped the ambush and fled the ship after being cornered by two destroyer droids.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace (First identified as Saak'ak)
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- The Prequel Trilogy Stories
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Zander's Joyride" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z