- "The armor I wear is 500 years old. I reforged it to my liking, but the battles, the history, the blood, all lives within it, and the same goes for every Mandalorian."
- ―Sabine Wren to Ezra Bridger
Sabine Wren's armor was a suit of Mandalorian armor worn by the Mandalorian warrior Sabine Wren. It was originally forged at least 500 years before the mission to Mandalore. Wren reforged it at least twice: to fit her when she first inherited it, and to further modify it sometime after the liberation of Lothal. Her Nite Owl helmet was painted purple-pink, which matched her armor.
She painted it in bright colors to suit her, repainting it with new color schemes on various occasions. During her time with the Spectres, in the years prior to the liberation of Lothal, she kept her starbird insignia on the breastplate, changing only the design's colors with each repainting. In the years after the liberation, when she mostly stayed on Lothal, she painted a new design on her breastplate to go with new modifications she had made, abandoning the starbird insignia in favor of a Rebel Alliance starbird on her right pauldron.
Sabine had previously painted a dejarik board design and a number "5", marking her callsign of "Spectre 5", on the pauldron, a detail that had remained through several repaintings. On her left pauldron, she had painted a succession of creatures, including an anooba, a fyrnock and a convor. By the time she left Lothal, sometime after the Battle of Endor, she had a purrgil painted on that pauldron.
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (2015 Episode 10: Rebels Raw Deal)
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (DLC)
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Friends Like These (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars Rebels: A New Hero (Picture only)
- "Cowboy Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 152 (Picture only)
- "Rebel with a Cause"—Star Wars Insider 152 (Picture only)
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 153 (Picture only)
- "The Art of Rebels"—Star Wars Insider 153 (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
- "Designing Star Wars Rebels"—Star Wars Insider 154 (Picture only)
- "Note for Note: The Music of Star Wars Rebels"—Star Wars Insider 155 (Picture only)
- Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 157 (Picture only)
- "Red Five"—Star Wars Insider 157
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 6 (Droid Directory: EGL Power Droids) (Picture only)
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Picture only)
- Dawn of Rebellion (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 71 (Databank A-Z: Zam Wesell–Wexley) (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (First identified as Sabine Wren's armor)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars Rebels – "Art Attack"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Rebels – "The Protector of Concord Dawn"
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars Rebels – "The Lost Commanders"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Family Reunion – and Farewell"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion