Sablix Veen was a human female fashion designer and model who in 10 BBY attended a party aboard First Light, the star yacht of Crimson Dawn's leader Dryden Vos while the ship was moored on the planet Vandor. She hoped her appearance at the party would boost her career.
Behind the scenesEdit
Sablix Veen first appeared in the 2018 anthology film Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first identified in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Sablix Veen)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Vandor in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the party aboard First Light attended by Sablix Veen while it was moored on Vandor must take place in 10 BBY.