- "This tapestry was made over two hundred years ago by the famous Jedi artist Sherche La Plenn, an Ubdurian who served as the first marshal in the temple on Sag Kemper."
- ―A Devaronian Jedi, to Cohmac Vitus
Sag Kemper was a terrestrial astronomical object which contained a Jedi temple. The famous Jedi artist Sherche La Plenn served as the temple's first marshal. Over two hundred years later, by 231 BBY, a tapestry created by La Plenn was returned to the Jedi Order by the Galactic Republic as a sign of gratitude for the former's assistance in handling the Great Hyperspace Disaster. When Jedi Master Cohmac Vitus and Jedi Knight Vernestra Rwoh later visited the Jedi Temple on the planet Coruscant around that time, a Devaronian Jedi informed them of the tapestry's history and La Plenn's service on Sag Kemper.
Behind the scenes
- The High Republic: Out of the Shadows (First mentioned, simultaneous with The High Republic: Out of the Shadows audiobook)
- The High Republic: Out of the Shadows audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- The High Republic: Out of the Shadows
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm features the Valo Republic Fair, Attack on Valo, and the Battle of Grizal, all of which take place in 231 BBY according to . The High Republic: Out of the Shadows is set several weeks after The High Republic: The Rising Storm, dating the novel's events to around 231 BBY.