Sah'c Town, officially Quadrant H-46 and also known as Sah'c District, was an area on Coruscant. It was named after the Sah'c family that owned much of the quadrant and was said to be an unfashionable area of the Ecumenopolis.
Sah'c District was the location of a secure command bunker that the Supreme Chancellor was to be relocated to in case of an emergency or disaster. This bunker was connected by secure tunnels to 500 Republica, the Senate Building, and the Senate Office Building.
Sah'c District contained Sah'c Canyon, which was lined by skyscrapers and a maglev train rail and led to the Chancellor's emergency command bunker from the Senate District.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Approaching Storm
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Labyrinth of Evil (First identified as Sah'c District)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 24"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 25"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations