Behind the scenesEdit
This area was first named on a promotional trading card for Disney's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge park area released during the Galactic Nights event on December 16, 2017. The image shows few details beyond a grassy area with two banthas outside an arch leading into the outpost and states blue milk can be found at Bantha Tracks in the marketplace (presumably Merchant Row). Another card, called "BLUE MILK DELIVERED FRESH FROM THE FARM", depicted a male human delivering containers of blue milk to a market stand.
Though the card suggested a connection between Saka Homestead and the blue milk at Bantha Tracks, later information about Galaxy's Edge revealed a blue milk stand simply named "Milk Stand," and that stand's menu featured a Bubo Wamba Family Farms souvenir container. It is unknown if these all represent different locations or a change in the naming of the stand and farm before the park's opening.
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire (Indirect mention only)
- A Crash of Fate (First appearance, simultaneous with "The Black Spire"—Myths & Fables)
- "The Black Spire"—Myths & Fables (Appears in flashback(s)) (First appearance, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Kat Saka's Kettle (First mentioned, simultaneous with Milk Stand)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Milk Stand (First mentioned, simultaneous with Kat Saka's Kettle)