Salju was a human female who was the proprietor of Black Spire Station, a filling station and repair shop in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu that serviced vehicles ranging from landspeeders and swoop bikes to small vessels. Cheerful, friendly, and optimistic, Salju aided anyone who needed help finding any parts they needed or requested.
Behind the scenesEdit
Salju's name was first unveiled during the December 16, 2017 "Galactic Nights" session on the map side of several Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge-themed trading cards that were intended to promote the ride, more specifically the map card for Black Spire Station. The map cards contained locations for the planet Batuu, as well as an aurebesh phrase along the border of the card. In Black Spire Station's case, the phrase was "THOSE BROKEN AND TOSSED".
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- A Crash of Fate (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (First mentioned, simultaneous with Star Wars: Datapad)
- Star Wars: Datapad (First mentioned, simultaneous with Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ A Crash of Fate takes place after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which is dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. According to Matt Martin, A Crash of Fate takes place before Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, which is also placed in 34 ABY by a timeline shown at D23 Expo 2019. A Crash of Fate must therefore also be set in 34 ABY. Since Salju is in her early twenties in A Crash of Fate, her birth year can be calculated as between 11 ABY and 14 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 A Crash of Fate
- ↑ Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 PHOTOS: Star Wars – Galaxy’s Edge Trading Cards Provide New Details of What Guests Will Find on Batuu in 2019 on WDW News Today
- Disney reveals new info and first looks of the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge expansion at Orlando Business Journal