Salt was a natural substance used as an ingredient in cooking. It could be used as a flavoring for noodles. Young nerfs craved salt, and on the planet Arkanis calves from a herd owned by the Imperial Arkanis Academy sometimes strayed down onto the Academy's beach looking for salt. The Arcona Hem Dazon spent all of his credits on salt and juri juice while he was on the planet Tatooine.
Crait was a planet that for a time hosted an outpost of the Rebel Alliance and was covered in a sheet of white salt. It was dominated by white salt flats, but disturbing them exposed the red amirite underneath.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 4 (Building the Galaxy: Filming R2-D2, Part 1)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual