The ships were approximately 300 meters long and cylindrical in form, with a very organic look to them. No ship looked the same as any other of its class, possibly due to indeed being of organic growth or origin.
The vessels' exteriors were covered by the same markings that the Aing-Tii themselves applied to their exoskeletons, as well as what would appear to be an apparently random array of engines and weaponry sprouting out of the ship. It had a crew of 150 with 66 gunners.
Though the battle tactics employed by the Aing-Tii frequently included ramming their targets, they had various external weapons installed, including energy web generators and null-burst projectors. There were usually thirty of these energy web generators and six null-burst projectors on each Sanhedrim starship.
Behind the scenes
- "Galaxywide NewsNets" – Star Wars Adventure Journal 10 (Indirect mention only)
- "Galaxy's Edge"—The Kathol Outback (First appearance)
- "Home"—The Kathol Rift (Mentioned only)
- Vision of the Future
- Vision of the Future unabridged audiobook
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen audiobook
- The Kathol Outback (First mentioned)
- The Kathol Rift
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force