The Santhe Shipyards, also known as the Corellian shipyards or the Coronet shipyards, were shipyards located in Coronet City on Corellia. Rebel agents there reported to General Airen Cracken about the status of the shipyard. During a mission to board a civilian freighter undertaken by the Partisans and members of the Spectres, upon analyzing the cargo of the freighter Saw Gerrera stated that the materials were used for construction by the Imperial Navy, with Sabine Wren stating that the materials could have come from Corellia, or any other planet with shipyards.
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- "Imperial Troops" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as Coronet shipyards)
- The Star Wars Book (Indirect mention only)
- "Melee and Ranged Weapons" – Star Wars Encyclopedia