- "When I wanna embrace the chill of the season, I mix up this cold concoction, inspired by an icy astronomical object by the name of Sarjenn Prime."
- ―Strono Tuggs, The Life Day Cookbook
Sarjenn Snowcap was a bubbly beverage made with a sweet, slushy, brown syrup and a swirl of white cream. The drink was served cold and was inspired by the icy astronomical object Sarjenn Prime. The Artiodac chef Strono Tuggs included a recipe for the drink in his second cookbook, The Life Day Cookbook, which he released at some point after publishing his first cookbook in 34 ABY. In the book, Tuggs claimed that he mixed up the concoction whenever he wanted to embrace the cold of the winter season and suggested adding a stick of wroshyr bark for extra holiday flair around the mid-winter Life Day festival.
Behind the scenes
The Sarjenn Snowcap was created as a recipe for the 2021 Star Wars: The Life Day Cookbook, a recipe book written by Jenn Fujikawa and Marc Sumerak. The out-of-universe recipe uses cola, sweetened condensed milk, and cinnamon sticks.
- Star Wars: The Life Day Cookbook (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Life Day Cookbook
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook establishes that the in-universe book was published at the same time as when the First Order was searching for the Resistance base on Batuu. As that search occurs in Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire, which is set in 34 ABY according to the reasoning here, the cookbook must have been published in 34 ABY.