- "The Sith are the enemies of life itself, yet I will allow that isolated and accidental good can sometimes result from their rule. The religious war that has devastated Sarrassia since the rule of Chancellor Am-Ris is reportedly at an end under the rule of Lord Bactra, who has kept the Grumani Hierophants in check and barred Spumani Crusaders from pursuing their typically sanguinary quests. Though Bactra cares only for the planet's deposits of Sarrassian iron, I am grateful for any circumstance that lessens bloodshed."
- ―Vannar Treece
New Sith Wars
During the Republic Dark Age, the war was reported to be ended by the Sith Lord Ayanos Bactra. Bactra succeeded in keeping the Grumani Hierophants in check and barring Spumani Crusaders from pursuing their typically sanguinary quests, although he cared only for the planet's deposits of Sarrassian iron.
- Knight Errant novel (Indirect mention only)
- Knight Errant: Escape 1 (Mentioned only)
- Knight Errant: Escape 2 (First appearance)
- Imperial Commando: 501st (Mentioned only)