- "Your predecessor once made the mistake of questioning my orders, Admiral. Surely you are not so foolish as to make the same mistake?"
- ―Darth Malak, to Saul Karath
An individual served as an admiral in the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Revan's Sith Empire during the Jedi Civil War, a galactic conflict between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic. The admiral served as commander of the entire Sith fleet. At some point during the war, the admiral questioned the orders from Revan's Sith apprentice, Darth Malak, prompting the Sith Lord to remove the admiral from the position in the Sith armada. Some time after the year 3958 BBY, Revan installed the former Republic admiral Saul Karath, who had defected to the Sith Empire from the Republic, as the commander of the entire fleet.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology (The Second Sith War)
- ↑ Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. IGN. ign.com. Archived from the original on October 27, 2016. Retrieved on February 20, 2017.