- "Everything here smells like bad luck—and bantha sausage."
Sausages were a meat food product which could be shaped as patties or cylindrical links. Various types included bantha sausage, Klatooine paddy frog sausage, and nuna sausage, the latter two of which were served in Dex's Diner on Coruscant during the days leading to the rise of the Galactic Empire. Meatlump meals, favored by the eponymous Meatlump Gang of Corellia, were also processed into sausage links.
Description[edit | edit source]
- "I think Hutts get a bad reputation for their eating habits. It's true that they have healthy appetites, but they aren't indiscriminate about what they eat. Many Hutt foods are quite delicious, including this punky muffin sandwich. A breakfast favorite on Nar Shaddaa, it features a poached gorg egg, Klatooine paddy frog sausage and a slice of jerba cheese on a pedunkee mufkin."
- ―"Hungry Hutt" breakfast sandwich description in a menu for Dex's Diner
Prepared as patties or cylindrical links, sausages were an edible food product made from the meat of several different creatures throughout the galaxy, including banthas, Klatooine paddy frogs, and nunas.
History[edit | edit source]
In Dex's Diner on Coruscant, Klatooine paddy frog sausages were served in "Hungry Hutt" breakfast sandwiches. The sandwiches were sold for 6.5 credits. The diner also served four links of nuna sausage as a breakfast side for 3.7 credits, and a "Number 4" Pantoran Plate Special, which consisted of steamed phraig with two nuna sausage patties for 4.7 credits.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (as Meatlump)
- "Uhl Eharl Khoehng"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 (First appearance)
- Side Trip