- "I hear you make good brandy."
- ―Tobias Beckett, to Kenholdt Ransard
Savareen brandy was a strong alcoholic beverage produced on the planet Savareen. It was distilled from seagrapes and was known for worlds around. Prior to the building of the Bis Refinery, the brandy was the planet's most well-known export. When Tobias Beckett and his crew landed on the planet to refine stolen coaxium, he approached a local trader to buy a cup of Savareen brandy, but was interrupted when the Cloud-Riders landed on the planet. Enfys Nest was known to enjoy the brandy, occasionally to relieve her stress.
Behind the scenes
Savareen brandy was first mentioned in canon when it was mentioned in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story. The drink was only referred to as "brandy" in the film, but was identified as Savareen brandy in the reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide. Savareen brandy originated in the Star Wars Legends roleplaying supplement Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim, published by West End Games in 1993.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Savareen brandy)
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide