- "Are we blind? Deploy the garrison! Move!"
- ―Orson Callan Krennic
The Scarif Deployment, also known as the Scarif garrison, was a garrison of the Imperial Army. It defended the Imperial security complex on Scarif, and was headquartered in the Citadel Tower. Making up its numbers were stormtroopers and coastal defender stormtroopers. It operated in tandem with Orbital Command, the naval presence around the planet. On Scarif during the Imperial Era, the Army garrison was maintained alongside the garrison of the Imperial Navy's Military Police, a military law enforcement corps that made use of shore patrol officers. Captain TK-32028 served in the Scarif Deployment. General Sotorus Ramda was the deployment’s commanding officer.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Scarif Deployment)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Gadgets and Gear