The Scarlet Vertha was a custom-made Ghtroc Industries 720 light freighter owned by the Morseerian Nabrun Leids. Leids used the starship in his work as a smuggler and a pilot for hire and was active during the reign of the Galactic Empire.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Scarlet Vertha was first mentioned in the current canon in the mobile card game Star Wars: Force Collection, which initially launched in 2013. Although the launch of Force Collection predates the Star Wars canon reset of 2014, Lucasfilm Story Group member Leland Chee confirmed that the game was kept updated to fit with canon.
The ship originated in the Legends continuity, first appearing in "Running the Sisar," an adventure published in Secrets of the Sisar Run. The 1997 book served as a supplement for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game and was written by Craig Robert Carey, Shane Hensley, and Pablo Hidalgo, with illustrations by Marshall Andrews III.
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Nabrun Leids (★) (link)) (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Nabrun Leids (★) (link))
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Alien Archive
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ screenshot) — Leland Chee of the Lucasfilm Story Group has confirmed that in-universe information from Star Wars: Force Collection conforms with Star Wars canon. (