- "This is remarkable! A traditional archicella of the J'doon school!"
- ―Scholar Korin Aphra, investigating Asteroid Helix 13-v
A scholar was an individual who was devoted to study of a particular field of work.
Description[edit | edit source]
Specialization[edit | edit source]
Korin Aphra, the father of the archaeologist Doctor Chelli Aphra was one such scholar who specialized in the study of the Ordu Aspectu and the Jedi Order with whom they had split. The Ugnaught Korin Pers was also a scholar, having written works on various antiques. Veris Hydan, advisor to Emperor Palpatine, was a scholar of Jedi and Sith history whilst Izal Garsea's father, a Batuuan who was prone to anger yet caring for his daughter, had also once been a scholar.
History[edit | edit source]
Mysteries of the Force[edit | edit source]
The Jedi[edit | edit source]
Many scholars believed that the Mid Rim desert moon of Jedha owed its name to the Jedi, while some believed it was the other way around. Nonetheless, all agreed that their histories were entwined. In an attempt to locate the Jedi Order's first Temple, scholars studied several worlds, such as Jedha, Ahch-To, Coruscant, Ossus, and Tython.
The ranks of the Jedi Order included their own scholars, who were similarly intrigued by the mysteries of the Force.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Scholar)
- Princess Leia: Royal Rebel
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: The Lightsaber Collection