Scientists were researchers in the fields of biology, chemistry and physics. The Kaminoans were scientists who specialized in cloning technology. Galen Walton Erso was a scientist and polymath employed by the Galactic Empire to be a crucial part in the development of the Death Star. Zare Leonis's parents, Leo and Tepha Leonis, were agricultural scientists employed by the Imperial Ministry of Agriculture. Galactic Emperor Darth Sidious enlisted the scientist Cylo to look into possible replacements for his apprentice Darth Vader. The female Tulon Voidgazer was a scientist who served aboard the Death Star superweapon before its destruction.
Behind the scenesEdit
On The Clone Wars season two featurette Attack of the Zillo Beast, concept artist Kilian Plunkett poked fun at how many "well meaning" scientists like Doctor Sionver Boll aren't interested in solving societal issues, but as they mean well their mistakes are entirely forgivable.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Two: Attack of the Zillo Beast
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Darth Vader 17: The Shu-Torun War, Part II
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Heir to the Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Servants of the Empire: Edge of the Galaxy
- ↑ 10.0 10.1
- ↑ Darth Vader 5: Vader, Part V
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo"