- "I still remember the feel of sunlight on my skin. The scent of favorite foods. The color of my first love's eyes."
- ―Lord Scourge
An individual was the first love of the Sith Pureblood Scourge. After he was subjected to a scientific recreation of an immortality ritual by the Sith Emperor, Scourge was stripped of his physical senses, and he grew to treasure the memories of the things he could no longer sense, such as the color of his love's eyes.
When Scourge allied with the Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython in order to defeat the Emperor around 3641 BBY, he later mentioned the memory of his love's eyes when trying to make the Jedi understand how the Emperor had stripped himself and Scourge of their humanity.
Behind the scenes
This individual was first mentioned in the optional conversation "Eternal Emptiness" with Lord Scourge, a companion character for the Jedi Knight class in the 2011 BioWare video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. The individual's species, gender, and ultimate fate are not specified.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Lord Scourge: "Eternal Emptiness"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Lord Scourge: "What Was Lost"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "An Unthinkable Alliance" on Sith Emperor's Fortress
- years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Battle of Ilum at the end of Act III in 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. places Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve