- "However, there is one small skank in the scud pie."
"The contact wants passage to the system."
- ―Peli Motto, to Din Djarin
Scud pie was a type of pie. In 9 ABY, the owner of Hangar 3-5 in Mos Eisley on the Outer Rim planet Tatooine, Peli Motto, referenced a skank in a scud pie in relation to a complication the Mandalorian Din Djarin would have to endure during his journey to the estuary moon Trask. Later, while discussing their plan to rescue the Force-sensitive child Grogu from Moff Gideon's light cruiser, the Alderaanian Carasynthia Dune mentioned that Gideon's elite combat droids, the dark troopers, would be a skank in the scud pie.
Behind the scenes
Scud pie was first mentioned in "Chapter 10: The Passenger," the second episode of the second season of Jon Favreau's Disney+ live-action series The Mandalorian. The episode aired on November 6, 2020.
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 10: The Passenger" (First mentioned)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 16: The Rescue" (Mentioned only)