- "I can't take credit for the tune because my eldest son, Sean Kiner, wrote that piece of music. During the last four or five years, we've been co-writing, and my other son has been co-writing with me as well. So the three of us are all writing, and I never thought that would happen. I didn't think I had a business like a bakery or something that I could pass down to my children, but in this case, it's working. They're both really good composers."
- ―Kevin Kiner, on "Thrawn's Theme"
Sean Kiner is a music composer who worked on Star Wars Rebels. The eldest son of Kevin Kiner—a composer who worked on both the Rebels and Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series—he and his brother, Dean, wrote music alongide their father for the Star Wars series, and Sean Kiner himself wrote "Thrawn's Theme" for Rebels. Additionally, Sean Kiner is credited as an editor and studio personnel on the Star Wars Rebels: Season One soundtrack.
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: Season One (Original Soundtrack)
- Star Wars Rebels: Season Two (Original Soundtrack)
- Star Wars Rebels: Season Three (Original Soundtrack)