- "Jedi poodoo!"
Biography[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Early sources are confusing when it comes to identifying the Dugs in Dex's Diner. Behind the Magic: Dexter's Diner states that "Manoca" is the spotted Dug in the foreground with his back to us, while Episode II DVD-ROM Exclusive Content indicates that Manoca is the other Dug without spots. The Databank, however, states that the Dug believed to be Manoca is actually Seboca. Leland Chee recently confirmed that it is indeed Seboca in Dex's Diner, and Slyther Bushforb's Databank entry has since clarified that Manoca is an alias of Seboca's.
ILM created Seboca's digital character model by modifying the Sebulba model from The Phantom Menace. It was also used to represent a Dug introduced in the Blu-ray release of Return of the Jedi. Despite the characters' identical appearance, they have yet to be identified as one and the same.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones comic
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 96 (TYR1, Bogg Tyrell)
- "Ask Lobot"—Star Wars Insider 66
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels