- "Are we growing closer to your planned point of egress? The probability of your death increases with every second we remain subterranean."
- ―Drusil Bephoran to Luke Skywalker
A second was a short unit of time measurement.
When Zare Leonis and Nazhros Oleg were conducting a sweep as part of a crackdown on illicit activities on Lothal, Oleg rang a call buzzer at a house for a full five seconds and then gave its occupant sixty seconds to come outside. When Drusil Bephorin and Luke Skywalker were trying to escape from agents of the Imperial Security Bureau, Bephorin wordily noted that Skywalker's chances of dying increased the longer they remained below-ground.
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter