- "Droid reinforcements have just arrived. We shall break into three groups to divide their defenses. I'll take the left flank. Skywalker, attack the front gate, Ahsoka, you scale the back wall, we'll meet in the middle."
- ―Plo Koon
The Second Battle of Felucia saw a clash between Galactic Republic and the Separatist Alliance for control of the planet Felucia during the Clone Wars. Having been forced into a retreat at the first battle of Felucia, the Republic re-established a presence there thanks to the efforts of Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan, Ahsoka Tano, who led their clone troopers on an offensive into Separatist-held territory. In retaliation, General Grievous supplied one of his outposts on Felucia with reinforcements to secure the system for the Confederacy. Responding to the arrival of the battle droid detachment, Skywalker, Tano, and Jedi Master Plo Koon targeted the enemy outpost with a three-pronged assault, each leading a squad to divide the Separatist defenses.
Supported by heavy artillery tanks situated on an adjacent ridge, the Jedi and clones were able to secure the base from T-series military strategic analysis and tactics droid TZ-33, eliminating all of the droid forces there. However, Tano was captured during the fighting by a group of Trandoshan hunters, who brought her to the moon Wasskah to be hunted for sport. Skywalker and Koon withdrew from Felucia the following day after failing to locate the missing Padawan.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt" (In flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 17 (Databank A-Z: Ewoks–Finn (FN-2187)) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as Second Battle of Felucia)
- Collapse of the Republic
- (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Citadel Rescue"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission, and that it ended 19 years before the mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY and ended in 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★) (link))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Water War"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes "Witches of the Mist" and "Brothers" to the standard year 20 BBY; since "Padawan Lost", in which the Battle of Felucia is depicted, is placed in between "Witches of the Mist" and "Brothers" according to , it must also take place in 20 BBY.