History[edit | edit source]
After the Battle of Yavin, the Second Elite Council Bunker was one of the two bunkers that served as headquarters of the Chirq Council, along with the First Elite Council Bunker. They were both located in isolated areas near the city of Doaba Guerfel and heavily defended. Five of the nine Chirq Council elite councilors were based in the Second Elite Council Bunker, Markus Gilder, Braganti Hooge, Koran Lassk, Janos Zarbo and Zuld Mar-Shayal, while the four others were based in the First Elite Council Bunker. Two Chirq Council sub-councilors, Dain Pax and Tettsel Anker, were also based in the building. The Second Elite Council Bunker was also used for the development of experimental heavy weapons, as well as for the development of a new model of battle droids. Many of these Chirq Council Mechanized Guardians defended the building along with Chirq Council guards.
Circa 1 ABY, the Corellian Security Force started an investigation against the Chirq Council following the increase of ryll traffic on Corellia. Captain Vitala Baize infiltrated a CorSec agent in Jzoro Quanera's Chirq Council cell in Doaba Guerfel. From Quanera's database, the CorSec obtained the identity of the nine elite councilors and the locations of their two secret headquarters. The Corsec first raided the First Second Elite Council Bunker and killed half of the elite councilors. CorSec forces later assaulted the Second Elite Council Bunker and eliminated most of the guards of the buildings. Following orders from Agents Chun Solso and Hurley Klakk, the CorSec agents also killed the Chirq Council sub-councilors Dain Pax and Tettsel Anker and destroyed the Chirq Council Mechanized Guardians during the raid. They also destroyed the Chirq Council experimental heavy weapons as requested by the environmentalist Jaalib Rigel. The CorSec eventually killed the second half of the elite councilors in the depths of the bunker. With the death of all the elite councilors during the CorSec assaults on the two Elite Council Bunkers, the Chirq Council splintered.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: The Elite Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Defeat the Chirq Council Sub-Councilors" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Destroy the Chirq Council Experimental Heavy Weapons" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Destroy the Mechanized Guardians in the Chirq Council Bunker" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Seek Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Moving Up" on Corellia