- "Instead, we smashed a major crime syndicate that had been terrorizing the Outer Rim for years."
- ―Magna Tolvan, in her case files
Shortly after the infiltration of Hivebase-1, the Galactic Empire launched an attack on the Son-tuul Pride, led by Lieutenant-Inspector Magna Tolvan. The entirety of the mercenaries there were either killed or captured except for their leader 0-0-0 and his assailant BT-1 who pretended to be innocent droids caught in the crossfire. Tolvan then had Chelli Lona Aphra and Dek-Nil taken away to Accresker Jail.
- "You've murdered legions of enemies--and almost as many allies. You've used dumb beasts as weapons and betrayed every kindness shown to you."
- ―0-0-0, to Chelli Aphra
Sometime after the Battle of Yavin, Chelli Lona Aphra and her crew were hired to find the long lost memories of the Son-tuul Pride's leader, 0-0-0. They successfully infiltrated and destroyed the R&D hub of the Tarkin Initiative, Hivebase-1, to obtain it and Aphra returned to 0-0-0 soon after. 0-0-0 was delighted of her success. However he decided to taunt Aphra about her decisions to double cross her allies. Aphra tried to deny it but she gave in and 0-0-0 told her that love was murder.
- "Kill anything with a weapon. Seize the rest."
- ―Magna Tolvan leads the attack
As he began to leave the Son-tuul Pride audience room, 0-0-0 ordered his men to kill Aphra. However, the wall in front of him exploded and an overwhelming force of stormtroopers began gunning down 0-0-0's men, backed by three All Terrain Scout Transports. At the rear of them was Lieutenant-Inspector Magna Tolvan, who had tracked Aphra to Son-tuul. She ordered the stormtroopers to kill anyone with a weapon and seize the rest. 0-0-0 and his assailant, BT-1, scurried past the stormtroopers, claiming to be innocent droids, and escaped.
- "Say, uh--where are you taking me, oh needlessly cold Imperial tyrant?."
"Straight to hell, criminal. You're going to Accresker Jail."
- ―Aphra and Tolvan
The battle ended soon after, with the surviving of 0-0-0's men being arrested. Tolvan ordered the deaths of their ring leaders. A stormtrooper then brought Aphra to her and Tolvan had Aphra put in Shuttle Six, under the name "Joystick Chevron", to be taken to Accresker Jail. There, Aphra was forced to serve in their convict legion. She attempted to escape twice, failing both times, and after Accresker command discovered a sentient fungus was in the prison, They had it decommissioned.
- Doctor Aphra 19 (First appearance)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 Doctor Aphra 19
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Doctor Aphra 20
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that the secret mission to Geonosis occurred in 0 ABY. Doctor Aphra 39 establishes that Echo Base has been constructed on Hoth, and is set prior to Empire Ascendant 1, which in turn takes place before the Battle of Hoth. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Echo Base was constructed in 3 ABY and places the Battle of Hoth in the same year, meaning that the events of Doctor Aphra 39 are set in 3 ABY. As this event occurs between these two events, it must take place between 0 ABY and 3 ABY.
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 22