A star system in the Outer Rim played host to a brief skirmish in the year 25 ABY. The Bothan Assault Cruiser Ralroost arrived in the system after receiving reports of mysterious alien starfighters, and dispatched the T-65A3 X-wing starfighters of Rogue Squadron to investigate the system's asteroid belt. The Rogues encountered the forces of the privateer Urias Xhaxin, whose ugly fighters had severely depleted shields, hulls, and lasers. After a few shots were fired, Colonel Gavin Darklighter of Rogue Squadron convinced Xhaxin to surrender, and the privateer was more than willing to oblige. Aboard the Ralroost, Admiral Traest Kre'fey discovered that Xhaxin had earlier battled with the mysterious ships, known as coralskippers, and pumped him for information. The Rogues later journeyed to the point in deep space where Xhaxin's earlier battle had taken place.
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught (First appearance)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III ("Xhaxin, Captain Urias")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the start of the Yuuzhan Vong War in 60:5, and The New Jedi Order Sourcebook places the events of The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught two months after The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime.