- "When I wrote this, the Imperial fleet hadn't arrived. A lot of us hoped it wouldn't show up at all, that we were raising our heart rates over nothing. That's when the Imperial Death Squadron jumped into Sector 4."
- ―Leia Organa, in an annotation on a document in The Rebel Files
Sector Four, or Sector 4, was a location in the Hoth system of the Anoat sector. During the Galactic Civil War between the Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic, the Imperial Death Squadron arrived above the planet Hoth in Sector 4. In 34 ABY, The Rebel Files were uncovered on Durkteel and eventually reached General Leia Organa of the Resistance. On a document relating to the Battle of Hoth, Organa wrote an annotation about when Imperial forces arrived in Sector 4.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Battle of Hoth"
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- "Ion Control"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (First identified as Sector 4)
- Star Wars Bust Collection 2 (Star Wars Universe: Stormtroopers) (Picture only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Ultimate Star Wars established that the Hoth system is in the Anoat sector. Since Sector 4 is in the Hoth system, then it must be in the Anoat sector as well.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Since The Rebel Files were buried on the same day as the Battle of Endor, which according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas takes place in 4 ABY, and because Star Wars: The Rebel Files establishes that The Rebel Files were rediscovered 30 years after the battle, it can be determined that The Rebel Files were uncovered in 34 ABY.