- "The entire Imperial sector fleet has the planet in a blockade."
- ―Hera Syndulla, on Lothal's sector fleet's blockade
A sector fleet was a type of fleet in the Galactic Empire and the rebellion that proceeded the Rebel Alliance that was located and operated in a specific sector, which were referred to as Alliance sector fleets. Phoenix Cell was one such Alliance sector fleet, which was sent to Mustafar in 4 BBY to assist in rescuing the Spectres from the Empire.
In the Imperial Navy, the Lothal sector fleet was commanded by Admiral Kassius Konstantine during the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire, and was located in Lothal sector. At that time, it blockaded the planet Lothal and hunted the rebel Phoenix Cell. It was eventually deemed inadequate for this purpose by the Governor of Lothal Arihnda Pryce, and the hunt of the rebels was reassigned to the Seventh Fleet. The Anoat sector fleet was assigned to the Anoat sector following the Battle of Endor, and was responsible for the Iron Blockade of the entire sector under Governor Ubrik Adelhard.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Gathering Forces" (First appearance)
- Ezra's Duel with Danger
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fire Across the Galaxy"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy" (First identified as sector fleet)
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Forgotten Droid"
- Star Wars: Uprising