- "This is a dangerous situation, Your Highness. Our security volunteers will be no match against a battle-hardened Federation army."
- ―Quarsh Panaka, to Queen Amidala
The Security Guard, also referred to as the Security Troopers, was one of three divisions of the Royal Naboo Security Forces led by Captain Panaka. Composed of mostly volunteers, they served as police officers of the planet Naboo. While not trained for full combat, the Security Guard took on the functions of light infantry during the Battle of Naboo. A Security Guards' armor was a traditional Naboo red color and included bracers for hand-to-hand combat and blast damping-shoulder pauldrons. Their cap bore the Naboo Security crest. Naboo Security Troopers wielded S-5 blaster pistols and the rapid-fire CR-2 heavy blaster pistols.
- Queen's Peril
- Queen's Peril audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Queen's Shadow
- Queen's Shadow audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny—Ahsoka & Padmé
- Darth Vader (2017) 25 (Vision to Darth Vader)
- Leia Organa: Ordeal of the Princess
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 54 (Helmets: Naboo Royal Guard; Weapons & Uniforms: The Naboo) (First identified as Naboo Security Troopers)