- "This is the seeing stone, are you seeing anything?"
- ―Din Djarin to Grogu, at the temple on Tython
A seeing stone was located at the ancient ruins of a temple on the planet Tython. The stone was dome-shaped, with runes written around the bottom. It was said that if a Force-sensitive being were to meditate on top of the stone, it would send a beacon out to any other nearby Force-sensitives.
In 9 ABY,[source?] on the forest planet of Corvus, after liberating Calodan and informing Din Djarin that she could not train the youngling Grogu, Ahsoka Tano directed Djarin to Tython, and told him to place Grogu on the seeing stone at the top of the mountain where the ruins of an ancient temple with a strong connection to the Force lay. When the pair made it to the stone, Grogu entered a meditation while sitting upon it while Djarin met Boba Fett and Fennec Shand, eventually becoming allies to combat stormtroopers from Gideon's Imperial remnant.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 13: The Jedi" (First mentioned)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy" (First appearance)
- Star Wars - The Official Magazine 101 (Database: Before the dark times…)
- "Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season Two Companion"—Star Wars Insider 202 (Picture only)