The Self-Propelled Heavy Artillery-Ion cannon (SPHA-I) was a version of the Self-Propelled Heavy Artillery used by the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. It was equipped with an Ion cannon as the main weapon, with 12 anti-personnel blasters to augment the cannon. While powerful, the SPHA-I also had to manage ammunition carefully like all of its other cousins. It was used to scramble the electronic systems of its targets.
- "Vehicles of Episode II"—Star Wars Insider 64 (First mentioned)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide