- "My colleagues and I are fresh off the shuttle from…er…Selonia, and we're late for an Imperial meeting. Please direct us to the right floor?"
"I didn't know Sienar APL scientists had interests on Selonia."
"The Advanced Projects Laboratory has interests everywhere. And I don’t question my orders. I just go where they tell me."
- ―Han and a droid
Selonia was a planet located in the Corellian sector of the the galaxy's Core Worlds. It was was one of five planets orbiting the sun Corell in the Corellia system. During an attempt to rescue the Wookiee Kirroo, Han Solo once claimed to a droid that he, Qi'ra and Tsuulo were Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratory scientists from Selonia. The droid responded that it was not aware that Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratory had interests on the planet, to which Solo said that they had interests everywhere.
When trying to rescue a crew member of the Engineer from the CorSec headquarters where they were being held in a holding cell, Han, Qi'ra and Tsuulo were given supplies by the Engineer that allowed them to disguise themselves as Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratory scientists. When they reached the headquarters, they went to a help desk where Han claimed to a droid behind the desk, that he and his colleagues were fresh off a shuttle from Selonia and that they were late for an Imperial meeting, before asking for directions to the right floor. When the droid replied that they didn't know Sienar APL scientists had interests on Selonia, Han shrugged and responded that the Advanced Projects Laboratory had interests everywhere, and that he just went where he was told to go. The ruse ultimately worked and the trio were able to successfully rescue the Engineers crew member, a male Wookiee named Kirroo.
Behind the scenesEdit
Selonia was first mentioned in Star Wars canon in the 2018 young-adult novel Most Wanted, written by Rae Carson. It was first pictured in the 2018 replica journal book Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor by Jason Fry on the Corellian Engineering Corporation logo, which all the planets of the Corellian system. In Star Wars Legends, Selonia was first mentioned in the 1995 novel Ambush at Corellia, the first book in The Corellian Trilogy, by Roger MacBride Allen.
- Most Wanted (First mentioned)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor (First pictured)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition states the Corellia system is in the Corellian sector of the Core Worlds. Since Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor pictures Selonia in the Corellia system, the planet has to be in that sector and region also.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Most Wanted
- ↑ Gadgets and Gear
- ↑ Ambush at Corellia