Costing upwards of 400,000 credits, the inside of the Seltiss-2 was covered with greel wood and chrall-crystal. The ship had no hyperdrive as it was only used for journeys between Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa, though it featured ample sublight drive capacity.
Many caravels carried concealed weapons to lull potential enemies into a false state of security. The armored front of the ship could be opened up to reveal a view of space, while if there was an emergency, the whole cabin can be ejected. The caravel also contained a kitchen and four small servant cabins, which could not be ejected.
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 80 (HUT1-2, Hutt Caravel)
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As "Hutt caravel")
- Lords of Nal Hutta