- "Have you ever heard of the Sennex? They're a bad lot, worse than the Hutts, and I say that with all due respect. They're slave traders."
- ―Ephant Mon, to a spacer
- "Sennex are causing trouble, bringing heat to the planet, and Jabba doesn't like it. Start thinning the Sennex herd, will you?"
- ―Ephant Mon, to a spacer
By the yime of the fall of the Old Republic, Aurra Sing was once in their possession before she took up the bounty hunting business. The pirates told her the Dark Woman had purposely abandoned her before they sold her to Wallanooga the Hutt.
Circa 1 ABY, Jabba the Hutt was bothered by their presence on Tatooine and sent some of his henchmen to harass the Sennex and remind them who was the true ruler of the planet. Ephant Mon thus hired some spacers to eliminate five Sennex slavemasters and nine Sennex guards in the their compound and wipe all their databanks. Nevertheless, a Sennex spy known as Romo Vax managed to infiltrate Jabba Desilijic Tiure's criminal empire. He was eventually killed in his hideout by one of Bib Fortuna's henchmen.
In the meantime, Sennex pirates kidnapped the wife and daughter of a Tatooine moisture farmer and held them captive inside a cave for ransom. They were eventually freed by an individual known as the Hero of Tatooine.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Sennex appeared in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- CorSec Database H-Z
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As "Sennex pirates")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Quest: "Jabba's Palace : Bib Fortuna" on Tatooine
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Quest: "Jabba's Palace : Ephant Mon" on Tatooine
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Quest: "The Mark of the Hero" on Tatooine
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create star systems of origin for numerous in-universe subjects based on context implied from their names. The Sennex system is one such example. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided