Senni and Brea eventually came to meet Lando Calrissian and trashed their appartment on Coruscant to be on the Millennium Falcon. They also met Han Solo, however he later betrayed and humiliated the sisters, ending their partnership.
By 0 BBY, shortly before the Battle of Yavin, Tonnika and her sister were living on Tatooine, but when Jabba put a bounty on Solo, they went to Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina, a drinking establishment located in Mos Eisley. They decided not to collect Jabba's bounty, but to steal the Millennium Falcon so they could leave the planet, overhearing the ship was In Docking Bay 94. When they got to the bay they quickly had to hide as Jabba was there as well. They snuck out of the docking bay, and decided to steal another ship.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- "You Owe Me a Ride"—From a Certain Point of View
- From a Certain Point of View audiobook
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Senni Tonnika)
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Process"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "You Owe Me a Ride"—From a Certain Point of View
- ↑ Tasty Taste (Sep 26, 2007 05:34). Holocron continuity database questions. StarWars.com Message Boards. Archived from the original on November 28, 2009. Retrieved on March 5, 2013.