- "I was told you could teach me to fly."
- ―A spacer, to Serissu
- "We're not sure what they are doing there but it doesn't matter, pirates are not welcome here! I need you to fly out there and chase off any Black Sun Pirates you find."
- ―Serissu, to a Car'das pilot
Circa 1 ABY, Serissu recruiter several spacers to become pilots for Car'das. She provided them M3-A Scyk fighters and taught them basic starfighter piloting skills. The new pilots performed successful missions, including a patrol near Station Gamma, a dogfight against Black Sun pirates around an abandoned space hulk,  and escort of a Car'das officer. The new pilots were finally assigned to fight in the Battle of Tansarii Point Station under the orders of Laetin A'shera.
Behind the scenesEdit
Serissu was a NPC in the tutorial of Star Wars Galaxies prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. Serrisu gave the player an M3-A Scyk fighter to use during the piloting tutorials. She gave players the first quests involving space flight, including basic things as piloting, docking, contacting space stations, fighting enemy ships and escorting friendly ships. After completing her missions, players could talk to Laetin A'shera to get more difficult space missions.
- Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – M3-A Interceptor Expansion Pack (Card: Serissu—M3-A Interceptor)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "First pilot mission" on Tansarii Point Station
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Patrolling for Black Sun" on Tansarii Point Station
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Escorting" on Tansarii Point Station