The Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide (also known as the Shadows of the Empire Planets Collection) was a sourcebook published in 1996 by West End Games for their roleplaying game. Featuring information on planets from Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, it was written by John Beyer.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide features comprehensive coverage of the new planets of Steve Perry's best-selling Shadows of the Empire novel—from geography and politics to military organizations and famous people. Each chapter includes detailed adventure outlines. You and your group can be exploring the planets of Shadows of the Empire in no time.
- Visit Greedo's jungle homeworld of Rodia, where hunting is not only the planet's favorite sport, but the most-honored profession. Just take care that you are the hunter and not the prey!
- Vergesso Base is a very carefully hidden shadowport where all manner of scum and villainy gather to do business with the underworld. Get tangled up in the spice trade or the Rebellion, free a few friends from the slavers guild, or help fend off an Imperial assault.
- Land on Bothawui and enter a world of spynets and intrigue. Immerse yourself in the Great Game by finessing the defection of an Imperial bureaucrat, or head for the wilderness to face predators with more direct ways of dealing with you.
- Head for Kothlis, the frontier world of Bothan space. Run a sabotage mission for Borsk Fey'la [sic], or try to track down a missing Imperial courier droid before the Imperials can.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Vergesso Asteroids
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Borsk Fey'lya is misspelled Borsk Fel'la in this book.
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- "Lucasfilm's Latest: Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Update"—Star Wars Insider 28 (Indirect mention only)
[edit | edit source]