Shasa Tiel was an ambitious Ishi Tib accountant who was in charge of the vast fortune belonging to the Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure. Tiel was sleeping on Jabba's dais in the Hutt's palace when Princess Leia Organa attempted to free the smuggler Han Solo from carbonite while disguised as the bounty hunter Boushh. The Ishi Tib was also present for the arrival of the Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, who tried to negotiate with Jabba for the release of Solo, but ended up being dropped into the Hutt's rancor pit.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Galaxy's Edge 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Shasa Tiel)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z