- "People thought I fought him because he was more successful. Because he made me "number two." Because he stole my wife. Lies!"
- ―Diago Hixan, on Nok Drayen
Shassa Dalle was a female who was the wife of the crime lord Diago Hixan during the Great Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire. Considered to be particularly beautiful, Dalle was the love of Hixan's life, but Dalle was "stolen" by Hixan's rival Nok Drayen. Furious that Drayen had seduced his wife and ran away with her, Hixan made numerous attempts to win back Dalle from Drayen over the years. However, his attempts ultimately caused Dalle's accidental death sometime before 3653 BBY and earned Drayen Hixan's eternal hatred.
Behind the scenes
Shassa Dalle was mentioned in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a video game released by BioWare in 2011, in a Codex entry for Diago Hixan and by by Hixan himself in a holorecording during the Smuggler class mission "Bugged-Out" on the planet Tatooine
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "The Endless Abyss" on the Long Shadow states that Nok Drayen entered carbonite ten years before the events of Act I of The Old Republic, which take place in 3643 BBY per the reasoning here.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex: "Diago Hixan"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "Bugged-Out" on Tatooine