- "People thought I fought him because he was more successful. Because he made me "number two." Because he stole my wife. Lies!"
- ―Diago Hixan, on Nok Drayen
Shassa Dalle was a female who was the wife of the crime lord Diago Hixan during the Great Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire. Considered to be particularly beautiful, Dalle was the love of Hixan's life, but Dalle was "stolen" by Hixan's rival Nok Drayen. Furious that Drayen had seduced his wife and ran away with her, Hixan made numerous attempts to win back Dalle from Drayen over the years. However, his attempts ultimately caused Dalle's accidental death sometime before 3653 BBY and earned Drayen Hixan's eternal hatred.
Behind the scenesEdit
Shassa Dalle was first mentioned briefly by Diago Hixan in a holorecording during the Smuggler class mission "Bugged-Out" on the planet Tatooine in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a video game released by BioWare in 2011. The Codex entry for Hixan gave Dalle's name and background, though it did not specify her species or the means of her death.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "The Endless Abyss" on the Long Shadow states that Nok Drayen entered carbonite ten years before the events of the game.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Diago Hixan"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "Bugged-Out" on Tatooine