- "Orders direct from the fleet—Mon Mothma's asked you to retrieve logs of Imperial communications that were intercepted by several rebel cells along the Shipwrights' Trace."
- ―Arhul Narra, to Luke Skywalker
The Shipwrights' Trace was a hyperlane which passed through the Inner Rim. Planets on the route included Quarzite and Whiforla II. Deep Current, an information-gathering resistance group, operated in the hyperlane during the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire. During the Galactic Civil War between the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Galactic Empire, Chancellor Mon Mothma tasked Luke Skywalker with retrieving logs of Imperial communications that were intercepted by rebel cells operating along the Shipwrights' Trace.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Adventures: The Weapon of a Jedi 1 (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 66 (Guide to the Galaxy: Visiting Quarzite)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files