A Shiraya fan headdress was a type of headdress that shared its name with a figure in the Naboo culture named Shiraya. They were worn by some monarchs of the planet Naboo, notably by Queens Padmé Amidala and Apailana. Amidala's was worn with her lilac visitation outfit and had a black crest with white beading. During Padmé Amidala's funeral, Apailana wore one with a pale feather crest and dark veda pearl suspensas.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Shiraya fan headdress)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition