In 5 ABY, following the Galactic Empire's defeat at the Battle of Endor, the military forces of the New Republic besieged the Imperial stronghold of Arkanis during the Galactic Civil War. By the time period after the rebellion on Akiva, it was generally believed the Empire was in serious danger of losing the world. Among the Imperials trapped on the war-torn planet was Commandant Brendol Hux of the Arkanis Academy. Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax gave orders to escort Hux and his son safely off-world, a task accomplished by bounty hunter Mercurial Swift. Soon after, the world fell to the New Republic. In response to the defeat, Grand Admiral Rae Sloane was scheduled to issue a statement on behalf of the Office of Imperial Promotion, Galactic Truth, and Fact Correction.
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First mentioned, simultaneous with Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook)
- Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Indirect mention only)
- Aftermath: Empire's End audiobook (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and further dates Shara Bey and Kes Dameron's move to Yavin 4 in 5 ABY. The move is placed six months after the Battle of Endor by Before the Awakening. Since Aftermath: Life Debt is set just after Shadow Fall, which takes place around six months after the battle, the events of Life Debt must also occur in 5 ABY, around six months after the Battle of Endor.