The Siege of Dalron Five took place early on in the Galactic Civil War.
The Galactic Empire laid siege to Dalron Five after discovering its Rebel sympathies. Using techniques that had been developed by Jan Dodonna, the Empire managed to conquer the world after a devastating and lengthy siege, forcing its people to flee and live as refugees.
These refugee-camps were later on discovered by the Imperial scout Lak Sivrak, who agreed to keep their whereabouts a secret. Later on, his superiors used Sivrak's report to piece together their location and the Dalron Five refugees were finally caught.
As a result of the siege and his partial responsibility for it, Dodonna would become even more determined to aid the Alliance in its struggle to defeat the Empire.
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas