- "Saleucami has fallen, and Master Vos has moved his troops to Boz Pity."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Siege of Saleucami was one of the final battles of the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems on the planet Saleucami. Jedi General Quinlan Vos managed to defeat Separatist forces, but after he left for Boz Pity, Stass Allie was killed with the enactment of Order 66 whilst patrolling Saleucami with clone troopers.
During the Outer Rim Sieges of the Clone Wars, fighting broke out between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems on the planet Saleucami, which had been the site of prior fighting and a Separatist invasion. This invasion and the siege brought widespread fighting to Saleucami. Eventually, Jedi General Quinlan Vos and his troops were able to defeat the Separatist forces, capturing the planet for the Republic.
Once Saleucami had fallen, Vos moved his forces to Boz Pity, leaving Stass Allie and the 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corps to mop up the remains of the droid army. However, while patrolling the world's swamplands on speeder bikes with Allie, Clone Commander Neyo received Order 66 from Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine. This caused his genetically implanted behavioral modification biochip to activate, forcing his wingman and him to open fire on Allie, killing her.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Siege of Saleucami was first referenced in Star Wars canon in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Within the Star Wars Legends continuity, the events surrounding the battle were expanded upon in Star Wars: Republic: Siege of Saleucami, the eighteenth story arc of Dark Horse Comics' Star Wars: Republic series.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First mentioned)
- Force Collector (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (First identified as Siege of Saleucami)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Clone Commander Neyo (★★★★) (link))
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, New Edition
- Collapse of the Republic
- (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Collapse of the Republic
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ The Siege of Saleucamai takes place roughly around the same time as the Battle of Coruscant which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas says takes place in 19 BBY. Therefore it can be assumed that the Siege of Saleucamai took place in the same year.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Clone Commander Neyo (★★★★) (link))
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- ↑ Republic 74: Siege of Saleucami, Part 1