The siege on Hebekrr Minor was an early battle of the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems. Forces of the Separatist Droid Army besieged the major population centres of the unaligned, resource-rich planet Hebekrr Major, hoping to claim it for the Separatists. A company of the Grand Army of the Republic, led by Jedi General Sivad and Clone Commander Cee-Cee-Seventeen-Seventy-One "Sticks", defended the civilians of the planet from the attacks, which primarily targeted Hebekrr Minor's main city. Several weeks into the siege, Republic Senator Padmé Amidala and her Head of Security, Captain Gregar Typho, visited Hebekrr Minor undercover while on a supply run, as part of an attempt to make contact with a mysterious individual who had insisted on speaking to a Senator. While there, the two Naboo assisted in rescuing several relatives of the planet's magistrate who had been kidnapped by the Separatists. During the raid, the battle droids' primary charging spots were destroyed, and Commander Sticks estimated that the Separatist forces would only be able to continue on for another week before ending their offensive.
- Queen's Hope (First appearance, simultaneous with Queen's Hope audiobook)
- Queen's Hope audiobook
- Brotherhood (Mentioned only)
- Brotherhood audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Queen's Hope
- Queen's Hope, which depicts the siege on Hebekrr Minor, is set between the First Battle of Geonosis and the Battle of Christophsis, both of which are dated to 22 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas.
- Queen's Hope notes that "two battle droids and a destroyer" confront Padmé Amidala and Gregar Typho during the siege on Hebekrr Minor. As Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition establishes droidekas are a type of battle droid, this article assumes the mention of "battle droids" must refer to B1 units.