- "Unidentified ship, this is the Silencer. Turn off your drives and prepare to be boarded."
- ―The Silencer, hailing the Sunstrider
The Silencer was a Resurgent-class Star Destroyer in service to the navy of the First Order that was sent along with Captain Phasma to patrol a hyperspace transit point between the Unknown Regions and the Core Worlds.
The Silencer served in the navy of the First Order, and sometime between 28 ABY and 34 ABY, the Silencer was dispatched to patrol a hyperspace transit point between the Unknown Regions and the Core Worlds. The Silencer was led by Captain Phasma, who hoped to encounter spies working for the Resistance who may have been seeking to infiltrate the Unknown Regions and scouting the remnants of the old Galactic Empire. Captain Phasma and the Silencer were ordered to intercept any small or suspicious starships that could be used by Resistance scouts.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game states that the Silencer was looking for Resistance spies. Since the Resistance was active between 28 ABY according to Bloodline to at least 34 ABY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, then it must have been active during this period.