Simon or Simons can refer to:
- Simon Greyshade/Legends, senator representing Columex and the Vorzyd sector, who retired and took control of the Wheel.
- Simon Jabesq, Naboo hangar chief during the Invasion of Naboo.
- Simon (Ewok), incredibly powerful unit found as an Easter egg in the Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds games.
- Simon (Human), a character appearing in Star Wars Galaxies.
- Simons, helmsman aboard the Errant Venture during the Battle of Yaga Minor.
- Simon Beecroft, author of Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and editor at DK Publishing.
- Simon Bond, actor who played a Resistance Commander in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens.
- Simon Emanuel, executive producer for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- Simon Farnaby, actor who portrayed Farns Monsbee in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- Simon Hugo, senior editor for Titan Magazines' Star Wars Insider.
- Simon Kinberg, screenwriter and producer who serves as creator, writer, and executive producer for Star Wars Rebels.
- Simon Pegg, actor who portrayed Unkar Plutt in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens.
- Philip Simon, assistant editor of Dark Horse Comics.
- Dave Simons, comic book artist who inked Star Wars 50: The Crimson Forever.
- Simon Smith, co-author of Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim.
- Simon Templeman, voice actor for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
- Simon Williamson, puppeteer for Max Rebo in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.